Your First Appointment
On the day of your scheduled initial consultation appointment, we recommend you bring the following items with you.
- X-ray, MRI, EMG or other studies performed
- Operative reports
- Diagnostic test results
- Insurance information
- Current list of medications
- Photo identification
Having these items available will help Dr. Venuto to more accurately review, discuss and expedite the best treatment plan options with you. During your initial visit, he will examine you, ask about your symptoms and medical history, review available records or x-rays and discuss options available that can provide you with the most optimal results for improvement.
Call Dr. Venuto If…
At his practice serving Newport Beach and Irvine orthopedic patients, Dr. Venuto sees patients almost every day with a variety of knee injuries and disorders. If you are experiencing knee pain, now is the time to make an appointment. Call Dr. Venuto today at 949-759-3600 or send us an email to schedule your visit.
Some signs that you need medical attention:
- Inability to walk comfortably or move the knee joint freely
- Deformity or persistent swelling around the joint
- Throbbing or other pain that lasts more than a few days
- Fever, redness, warmth, or tenderness around the knee
- Any other unusual symptoms or pain
Get the help you need now.
Call Dr. Venuto at 949-759-3600 or send us an email to schedule your appointment.